Acceptance of Agreement: You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement with respect to our site. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright Infringement: The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others. Dev Jyoti Books does not promote plagiarism. If you doubt your work has been imitated in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on Dev Jyoti Books Pvt. Ltd. website, we request you to please notify us of your concern by submitting a written notice to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deleting and Modification: We reserve the right and our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
- Billing and Payment: The services available on Dev Jyoti Books are paid form of services. By selecting a service/product, you agree to pay Dev Jyoti Books. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a service. Service fees are not refundable. Mode of payment will be online through credit/debit or net banking or draft. All payments have to be made to the account of “Dev Jyoti Books Pvt Ltd” only. You must not make any payment to any other account under any circumstance.
- Registration: As a condition to use Dev Jyoti Books, the User is required to create an account with us. Jbdgroup.org reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User in its discretion.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our shareholders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer: The content, services, listed through the site are provided on an as-is basis. We have no liability what so ever for your use of any information or service. We are not liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages(including loss of business, money, profit) whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, product liability or otherwise even if advised of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you the user. This site and the information would not be provided without such limitations. Any information or advice that one receives on the website, oral or written from us will not be taken as warrant, guarantee unless stated clearly in the agreement. All information provided on the website is for your information, it is your responsibility to evaluate the correctness and completeness of all information available on jbdgroup.org or any website to which it is linked.
- Technology Issues: Dev Jyoti Books uses licensed third-party technologies as well as free technology products. Although all attempts are made to ensure stability and uninterrupted availability of services, the company is not liable for technology failure.
The company is not responsible for services, telephony and/or other fees and costs associated with an individual for access and use of the services and maintaining the same.
- Third-Party Website: All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Websites. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- Third-Party Products and Services: We may advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfilment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site
- Responsibility of Contributors: If you post material to Dev Jyoti Books, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from that Content. The content can be text, images, audio, software etc
You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- Copyright Infringement: And DMCA Policy, jbdgroup.org asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, as it respects the intellectual property rights of others.
All content on Dev Jyoti Books website is the property of Dev Jyoti Books. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Dev Jyoti Books. Unless expressly permitted, no client may copy or reproduce in any part.
If you believe that material located on or linked to by jbdgroup.org violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify jbdgroup.org in accordance with Dev Jyoti Books’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy. All right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with jbdgroup.org.